If you have a concern against a direct selling company that is a member of a Indian Direct Selling Association (IDSA) for any business practice you believe is unethical or illegal and a possible violation of the Code of Conduct, we recommend the following available options.
- First, try to resolve the matter directly with the company. Every company that is a member of a Indian Direct Selling Association (Indian DSA) must adhere to their Code of Ethics. Try to resolve your complaint with the company first. Your complaint should be in writing, and should include the following basic information:
- The date and details of the incident
- The parties involved
- If possible, identify the Code violation you believe has occurred
- Efforts you have made to resolve the matter
- List the amount and cost of product, if relevant, include invoices or other supporting documents
- Any responses the other parties have made to resolve the matter
- The current status of the complaint
- How you would like to see the complaint resolved or remedied.
- If you are still not satisfied, contact OUR Code Administrator providing HER with a description of your complaint in writing.
You can contact the Code Administrator directly with a copy to our Secretary General at:
Ms. Asha Idnani
Flat 301, Link Way
14th ROAD, Near Jain Arcade
Phone: 91-22-2600 0067
Mobile: 098204 19962
Ms Chavi Hemanth
Indian Direct Selling Association
504, 5th Floor; Ansal Manisha Building
75-76 Nehru Place; New Delhi (India) - 110 019
Phone: +91- (011) 2628 2017
Fax : +91- (011) 2628 2045
The Code of Conduct is here to protect the consumers of our products and our business opportunity. Help US TO ensure that we maintain the highest ethical standards possible IN INDIA .